Sunday, April 7, 2013

5 months out and sick! April 7, 2013

My Beautiful friends and Family and especially Mom (Joann Moulton)

It sounds like General Conference was great. Hopefully someday i will be able to watch it.
 I heard we get to see it next week in church but we'll see.

 Is there a war going on back in the states? (good job obama.) I actually heard the he was Fijian. I think i met his Grandma this week.

The past couple of weeks have been a little rough for me.  I've been pretty sick and I didnt eat for about three days. The hospitals are full of illness here, everyone is very sick, I'm pretty unhealthy still and I am getting migraines up the yin yang. 
Yesterday and Church I thought I was going to pass out. We gave about six blessing after church in a row, and my head was pounding but I am just trying to be as selfless as possible. The spirit was so strong and I knew I was doing the Lords business and taking care of his children. 
 We were at a lesson the other night and these people don't have any electricity. They had this little camping light and it was the brightest light I've ever seen. It hurt so bad that I had to turn away and lay down. My head hurt so bad. The Lord is Really testing my right now. I hope I am doing alright and passing the test.
 
Well, on the bright side, we have 4 or 5 people with baptismal dates at the end of the month. That will be way nice.  I have finished all of my 12 week training.  I am thinking that I will be getting a new companion pretty soon. I'm a little nervous especially since I don't think I am ever going to get better. 

I love being on a mission so much! I hit five month on Sunday. Time is flying by!
 I do'nt have any time to waste. 

Sota Tale na noqu matavuvale kei noqu itokani
kalougata tiko
Elda Molitoni


1 comment:

  1. Hey dallin I finally figured out how to get a hold of you I feel guilty about not trying harder but what are you gonna do how are you this is crazy talking to a missionary that I know. How is Fiji God must freaking like you letting you go to Fiji and all I'm typing on a kindle so that's why what I'm typing and it might sound a little weird. Man I wish you were back in the big UT. Next Saturday I'll type a longer message. Have a good one keep it holy.
    Jordan cutrer

    ReplyDelete