Thursday, March 28, 2013

March 24, 2013

Dear Family,

I'm not going to do a group email this week.  This week we have just been doing a ton of studying and alot  of member rescues.  Almost every lesson this week was with a member.  We had 12 lessons and they were all to bring back inactives. There are over 400 members in sigatoka and only about 85 are active members.  We have meetins in Nadi every tuesday. 



Some weeks go by so fast ans some feel like a year.  This week was good.  I am trying to straighten my back out by sleeping on a little pad on the ground.    I am tired of having bad ankles but I can make it through my mission unless something unexpected happens.  I am being very careful  We have been very cautious about healthy bodies and being physically fit.  The ankles will be the last thing holding me back. 

Do I have permission to buy a pillow here?  I only have one little one.    Treats from America... I miss sweets.
I have not received your package that you sent in Jan.  I am pretty sure I get it tomorrow.  There have been a lot of changes lately and not many people are coming to this side of the island.  (The mission brings the packages to their side of the island). 

Living... We have a microwave and a little propane stove...and we have a fridge. Will you please email me some easy mexican food ideas

Love,
Elder Moulton

No comments:

Post a Comment