Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Last day in the MTC


Dear Family,

I Feel like I am being released from prison.. but they are not letting me go home they are making me go to some deserted island with no food or water..I am honestly a little scared of surviving in Fiji.. but I know they will treat me so well. They will treat me how I treat them..

The Spirit is so strong here, Almost a little to strong.. I think Im dying.. How cool would it be if I got the whole family translated into heaven..??

I leave the GREAT United States tomorrow and I gotta say I'm going to miss it.. I'm going to miss the rolling hills, The Rocky Mountains the beautiful exterior of the Salt Lake valley,that gasp of breath I take when I wake up in my amazingly, comfortable bed at home. Coming home and saying goodnight to my Beautiful Mother then leaving five minutes later.The partially blue sky that looks like snoop doggs bus has just driven past.. I love "a"  Merica, The home of the free and the land of the needy..Love you,Elder Moulton

No comments:

Post a Comment