Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hey Pop,
I'm loving it here. Sometimes it gets really frustrating being up at 6:30 in the morning but when I wake up exactly on time and beat the rush for the showers I'm almost awake for the rest of the day. Thank you for writting me, I really miss seeing and talking to the biggest example in my life.

 I can only imagine what the world will be like in two years. I only have 22 months left of my Mission. I have been blessed with the best companion ever, He doesnt talk much but thats good so I dont get sick of him. The sleep schedule is rough still.
I highly don't believe that everyone asks about me. I feel like I've been gone for a year and only a day..
Dad You are an amazing man.. Thank you for everything. How is your son Bryce doing? I pray for him everyday
Have mom show you how do write on dear Elder.com
With Love
                Elder Moulton

No comments:

Post a Comment