Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hey Fam. 

 I love you so very much and I am very thankful for all that you do for me.  These past five weeks have gone by so fast and I am hoping the next 22 months fly by fast also.  There isn't my Christmas cheer here right now but I' sure everything will turn around.  Being here on Christmas makes me realize how much I have actually been given. I miss my love...SNOWBOARDING!!!

It has been so cold here and we walk a ton.  So I  imagine that the mountains are a dream right now.
Mom and Dad, I want you to go to Park City and rent an apartment or condo for a few days.. then I want you to move up there.  I would love more than anything for my parents to move up to Park city or Heber.  If you do,  I will buy the boat!

I have never learned so much in my entire life.  The spirit is so strong in this spiritual prison.  There is no way you could leave without becoming a better person. Cousin Jon Goettsche came into the MTC yesterday and I think that he loves it so much already.  He kept saying that he has been so excited to be like his cousin Dallin Moulton, the ELDER!

I'm super jealous that Ashley and Michael came to visit for the holidays.  Tell them I said hello and love them so much and that I want to be there way bad.  Tell them to tell "tiny tim" I won't be home for Chirstmas!  haha!  ...tell Obama Bin Laden... Woops, Osama Bin Laden to eat his cookies. (INSIDE FAMILY JOKE)

I am so very thankful that I was put in the family that I was.I couldn't ask for a better place to have been raised. Thank you Ma and Pa.  I think you are both incredible!

Thank you for all the packages you have sent me.  I love that so very much.   I want to hear how Christmas was and everything else.

LOVE,
Elder Moulton

No comments:

Post a Comment