Monday, November 24, 2014

Farewell to Fiji. I have become a better person because of these 2 years.

My Friends and Family,

It's been an adventure in the least. My time is winding down as a missionary and it kills me to think about. Over the past two years I have come to know the Beautiful people of Viti, (way to go, i'm crying), There is no way you could find a more loving and giving people, I have loved serving with them, Helping them, Learning from them and growing with them, Because of these People I have become a better person.
Coming out here on a mission was the best decision (so far) of my life. I have seen the blessings that have come from it. I would say that I am currently on my way to true conversion to the gospel of Jesus Christ. I want to thank you all for your support and strengthening me along the way, I am so grateful that God has placed each and everyone of you into my life,
May God bless you.
Loloma Yani,
               Elder Moulton

No comments:

Post a Comment